a year ago today

One year ago today, a good man died in defence of the truth.

One year ago today, America lost a good and faithful servant.

One year ago today, a husband, father, leader, and disciple became a martyr for Christ.


Yes, I support Charlie Kirk. How can I not? He stood for everything that is good, beautiful, and true. He didn’t shy away from difficult conversations. He approached people, even those who hated him, with love. He began something that has the power to change our country forever - for the good.

I thank God for the impact Mr. Kirk and those like him have had on our country. I pray, especially today, that the Lord would be with his family and those he has left behind.

America needs more people like Charlie Kirk. More people who are unafraid of the truth. Who are unafraid to defend what is right. Who know the value of words and of goodness.

“God, family, country. In that order.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

To comment, or not to comment—that is the question…

a year ago today

One year ago today, a good man died in defence of the truth. One year ago today, America lost a good and faithful servant. One year ago toda...